Join the SBDC and CITD at the Where’s the Money? Access to Capital Expo this Saturday, April 16th.
It will be a day of education, resources and small business growth at the Doubletree Hotel San Diego – Mission Valley (7450 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92108).
One of the most popular features at this annual event is the Loan Pavilion. What is the Loan Pavilion you ask? It is a designated area at the event where business owners can sit one-on-one with a loan consultant to discuss and determine their lending options in a more confidential setting. Business owners are pre-screened so the lender is better prepared with loan documents, making it a more productive meeting. Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins are welcomed. To make an appointment, please call Carol Martinez at (818) 907-9977. Hablamos español.
The even also features a business expo and learning opportunities:
* Discuss your financing needs in a one-on-one consultation
* Obtain information from business resource providers & lenders
* Hear from other successful business owners
* Attend workshops conducted by panels of experts
* Sources of unconventional financing & what it takes to qualify
* Commerical real estate & leasing options
* Understanding procurement & contracts
* Government loan & incentive options
* Presentation by Ruben Garcia, SBA San diego District Director
The event normally costs $10 per person to attend. But you can use the code SBDC2011 to get free registration! Register now.